ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP with HumidAir and ClimateAir Tube (37210) + ResMed ClimateLineAir Tube (36995)
Please see below
Research shows that sleep apnoea in women is different to sleep apnoea in men.1,2 So it makes sense that your treatment should be different too. The AirSense™10 AutoSet™ for Her device is part of the first complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women — combining cutting edge device technology with masks designed for women, giving you all you need for a great night’s sleep.
- With no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you’re ready to go.
- Built- in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- SmartStart™ feature begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask.
- Built-in wireless connectivity, enables you to consent to connect your device to ResMed’s new cloud-based system, AirView™. Then your care provider can review your therapy data, and if needed, adjust device settings or troubleshoot remotely so you get the right treatment without delay.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with Advanced HumidAir technology.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater comfort and then after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.he car.
ResMed ClimateLineAir Tube (36995)
The ResMed ClimateLine heated tubing takes advantage of a temperature sensor located in the mask to reach relative humidity. This feature ensures that condensation will not form inside the tube. This tubing is designed for use the S9 CPAP Series and H5i Climate Control System. Measures 78 inches in length with an internal bore diameter of 15mm. The ClimateLine tubing will work with any mask.