ResMed Mirage Activa Nasal Mask Without Headgear (60111, 60112, 60113) + ResMed Universal Headgear (16117, 16118, 16119)
Please see below
The ResMed Mirage Activa™ nasal mask uses ActiveCell™ technology to automatically adapt to the changing positions of active sleepers. It allows the mask frame to move independently of the cushion, which helps the cushion stay in place and maintain a seal during active sleep. If you move a lot when you sleep and experience mask leaks as a result, the Mirage Activa may be the solution for you.
- Fewer leaks. ActiveCell technology allows more active sleep movements with fewer air leaks, and the cushion has an inflatable chamber that compensates for movement in any direction without the need for tight headgear.
- Easy to use. The cushion clip conveniently snaps on and off for trouble-free mask cleaning.
- Easy to remove. One-snap elbow allows quick and easy removal of the air tube while the mask is still on
- Easy to fit. Flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of your forehead for improved comfort and seal.
- Premium stability. Adjustable forehead support with four position options optimizes seal and increases stability.
ResMed Universal Headgear (16117, 16118, 16119)
The ResMed Universal headgear is designed to fit several different models of ResMed products while still supplying stable and reliable performance. While the headgear supports many of the latest models, it only fits the Resmed products from the Mirage line of CPAP therapy equipment. ResMed has now made it easier than ever to find replacement headgear for the Mirage line of products. CPAP therapy patients will be extremely pleased with the excellent performance and comfort of this headgear.
PRODUCT IS BEING DISCONTINUED BY ResMed THESE ARE AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED, ORDER NOW!